Saturday, April 14, 2012

street work continues

Some of the street photos that I took recently, just a few days ago, along Jalan Sultan and Petaling Street. I'm always fascinated by how life goes on over the place and it is definitely worth the time to walk and shoot. People are often occupied by their thoughts and forget what is actually happening around them. This gives a great chance for us to photograph them without them noticing or even if they do, they won't really care about us except feeling a bit of awkward-ness.




the lone man

there's a chinese proverb saying "No matter how long you live, you'll still be learning".




this two kiddos were having chatime when I snapped this




the zipping process



this uncle actually smiled back when I smiled at him after taking this photo

same goes to this lady, I like her smile though

These are the photos that I took during the trip to Sekinchan. Nothing about the details yet because I will do another post for that trip.

train arriving for Rawang, where my friend Jules would pick me and a friend of mine up

deep in thoughts



this guy was in front of me, so I snapped and wait for his next move





Cheers, I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment